U.S. Representative

Dennis A. Ross

Proudly Serving Florida's 15th Congressional District


One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help people with federal problems. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. Below you will find a list of agencies that I can help you with.

However, regardless of which agency you need help with, I need a completed privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act. For assistance with issues related to a federal agency, excluding Veterans Affairs or military issues, please download this printable version of the privacy authorization form.  If you are seeking help with a Veterans Affairs or military issue, please complete the Veterans Affairs privacy authorization form. Finally, please return the completed form to my office via fax or mail at the fax number or mailing address found on the form. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact my District Offices at (863) 644-8215 (Polk County), (813) 752-4790 (Hillsborough County), or (352) 727-2248 (Lake County).

Which agency do you need help with?

Education Department

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Internal Revenue Service

Department of Labor



Office of Personnel Management

Passport Service

Postal Service

Social Security Administration

State Department - Visas

Department of Veterans Affairs